Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Old and New Things

So I recently rediscovered a couple of old stop-motion clay animations from high school that I hadn't seen in years. I wasn't expecting them to look great, but I was actually kind of impressed! I thought I'd post them here. I've also added them to the Animation section up above.

Hunting Rabbits (2007) 
The sound effects make me cringe, haha... we edited these in iMovie and were pretty much limited to stuff from the program's library. That being said... seriously, 17-year old me?


An Apple a Day (2006)


Also, here are my next two pieces for Young Adult Mag. The first is from a new series, which will follow a different family each month sharing a meal. The second is the fifth in the "Girl" series.





I also colored a sketch from last night... I wanted it to snow, and it did!



-Anna

1 comment:

  1. That looks like my Kiba up there!!! So cute!! love it. :) I want to see Lincoln SO BADLY.... The producer at the studio today talked about for like 25 minutes, it sounds so good!

    I love the colors in the background of that second Magazine piece- really cool. :)

    ReplyDelete