Monday, July 16, 2012

YouTubers

So you may remember I drew this a while ago... 


It's YouTuber Jenna Marbles. I wanted to do a few more of my favorite YouTube peeps but I never got around to it. Today I was in the mood to do some cartoon caricatures, so I thought I'd go back and finish this little series... I also experimented with some new brushes, which was fun. So here are some of my favorite YouTubers:

YA Author, 1/2 of the Vlogbrothers, Manager of the Swindon Town Swoodilypoopers, and all around awesome person, John Green.

The other half of the Vlogbrothers, and also an awesome person, Hank Green.

 The adorable Charlie McDonnell (charlieissocoollike).

Alex Day (nerimon), Charlie's flatmate and hilarious vlogger.

So anyway, these were fun, and they didn't take very long (which is nice). I've been working on a few commissions so it's nice to do some other things. I'd still like to color those tennis players I drew last week, so hopefully I'll get to that soon.

-Anna

11 comments:

  1. I agree, Charlie is so adorable!
    And so are your drawings :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just just wow O.O

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT! These are the best! SO cute!
    You should draw AmazingPhil and Danisnotonfire. or even Smosh or MyChonny or NigaHiga or AndrewBravener. SO many cool possibilities! I love your style.
    Seriously great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are literally my four favourite Youtubers ever! and Jenna is pretty cool too :P Your skills are amazing :) Has Jenna, John, Hank, Charlie and Alex seen these yet? Argg, can't get over how awesome these drawing are!! If you decide to draw more, I would love to see one of Carrie Hope-Fletcher (she's been in a lot of Alex's recent vids). Anyway, take care xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I know that John and Hank have seen it (my drawing of Hank even appeared in a Vlogbrothers video, which was CRAZY!!), and Carrie Hope-Fletcher has seen it too (don't know if she showed it to Alex or Charlie, but cool nonetheless!)

      Delete
  5. Oh man...I reblogged these on Tumblr ages and wished there was one of me! They're the best drawings of any YouTubers I've ever seen! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! If I ever draw another bunch of YouTubers I'll be sure to include you! :)

      Delete
  6. I Tried to eyeball and draw Jenna, She looks like a man LOL~

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post anna..wanna know about youtubers making money @ How do youtubers get paid











    ReplyDelete