Saturday, June 25, 2011

Maroon 5

I just got back from seeing Maroon 5 perform at the Dick's Open in Endicott (10 minutes from my house). I can hear the concert on the golf course every year from my backyard, but figured I should actually go to this one, and I'm so glad I did. They were incredible! Great live band, all the musicians are super talented. And Adam Levine can SING.

So, for fun, I thought I'd post a scratchboard assignment from Fall semester my sophomore year. We had to choose a singer, and I picked Adam Levine! This was my first attempt at scratchboard and I actually really liked it... maybe I should try using it again.


My ears are still ringing. But so good.

Oh, and while I was at the concert, NY passed gay marriage, which is just awesome!!! Proud to be a NYer.

-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment